CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Khamis, 26 Mac 2009

tHe bEsT bIrtHdaY gIfT i gEt.......

hElllooo....i'm here again....today i want to talk about my important day in my life...my birthday is 18.10.1990....this date i was born in word..huhuhu...erm every year i get something gift special for me laaaa....hehehe..i get from my friend, my family and mr. right...hehehe :-)...By the way i don't axpect want to present...I just want everyone remember my birthday, wish my birthday and i want someone sing for me...Owh yeah before i forget i want to tell you all i get one gift special for me last year. I get handphone from my father...i love her very much... My mother give me one kiss and wish for me..that enough for me...I LOVE YOU MUM!!!!!muah3x....k daaaa...see you again...

0 ulasan: